This hair iron connector is used to connect nail hair strands.
- Model L-618.
- Change of heat 80-180 degrees.
- On/Off switch.
- 1 year warranty.
Attaching pre-bonded hair extensions:
- Section the hair.
- Using a protection shield, take a thin strand of your own hair.
- Place the pre-bonded hair strand underneath it and melt together with a hair extension iron for keratin wax.
- When the wax has melted, roll up the attachment with your own hair and give it a good squeeze. Make sure that there is wax all the way around the hair strand and that there is no air inside the attachment.
- Repeat the procedure strand by strand and section by section. Start at the neck and work upwards.
Avaliable in the colours black and pink.
Note! The hair iron has a European plug.